Let Me Fly!

..on goes the saga of the cynic.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Let Me Fly!

A briefing into my academic life....i'm a 3rd year B.tech (Information Technology) student at the National Institute of Technology ,Surathkal.Apart from a couple of years in Kendriya Vidyalaya,Hyderabad and Kendriya Vidyalaya,NOIDA,I have done most part of my schooling in Kendriya Vidyalaya,Indian Institute of Science,Bangalore.

And a something not many know about me.....I'm a hard core
Pessimist.

Gone are the days when I believed that I could do anything i
Wish to.....that i were my own God......that i make my own rules....that i was born to create History.......yeah gone they are.....
But now,i need to dance to the dictates of this world.....
In a rat race for grades,I sell my soul...and unwillingly accepted the same thing i loath...the very same life of a mediocre i hate the most...and this is killing me....a voidness that i ca'nt explain...a fall into an endless pit.....and a question that stabs me everyday...."Why am i letting this happen?"
I seek a Truth i do'nt know what it's about....i know not how to walk.....i know not how to find it....I wish my will does not fail me...I wish I win my battle....I wish I could breakfree...

LET ME FLY are the three words that summarize my quest,and hence it is....the title of my blog.

Welcome...

14 Comments:

At June 08, 2006 4:56 AM, Blogger Kaycee said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At June 08, 2006 4:58 AM, Blogger Kaycee said...

i happen to be the 1st person to comment!! yippie!! well all i can say is that... DONT LOOSE HOPE IS THE MORAL OF THE STORY!! more to write.. but wont write!! he he he..

 
At June 08, 2006 5:10 AM, Blogger Sin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At June 08, 2006 5:29 AM, Blogger Nitin said...

Real honest.
Let's have some more.

 
At June 08, 2006 5:54 AM, Blogger Sin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At June 20, 2006 9:37 PM, Blogger ego said...

Welcome to the club...

 
At June 27, 2006 6:51 AM, Blogger MyFinalFrontier said...

keep fightin till the end...never give up sindu no matter how many ur competin with..and one day sun surely will shine on ur grades :)

 
At June 27, 2006 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i never get why u are'nt still flying?

 
At June 28, 2006 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh...whoever is the person who is claiming(or rather proclaiming) that he is the first one to comment..... well u r not the first one after all....u r 2 minutes late for that.... be watchful dude!!!

 
At July 22, 2006 5:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

to crave...is to bond...to bond...is to break from yourself...open uo this riddle ...

A golden chain is as much a chain as an iron one...

 
At July 24, 2006 4:12 AM, Blogger Sin said...

@ the last anonymous
am sorry..could'nt open up ur riddle

& wat'z the relevance of the chains here?

 
At July 30, 2006 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-). All the best...its your choice and will to understand...rather than the explanation that can be provided....

 
At December 25, 2006 4:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sad. Do you realize how hopeless you sound?
You used to be a lot more spirited. (that was about three and a half years ago.)

Here's hoping you'll bounce back.

 
At April 08, 2009 6:34 AM, Blogger Anita Senapati said...

Good try.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home